CEO and Founder at A Career Above
Industry: Management & Business Consulting
Summary:Janet Andrews, CEO/Founder of ‘A Career Above,’ is a leading Executive Career Coach, Job Search Strategist, LinkedIn Specialist and Résumé-Writer. She has 25 years’ experience helping thousands of individuals demystify the job search process, take their career to the next level and find emerging opportunities that align with their passion, expertise, and values. Janet helps clients crystallize a career vision, strategize their job search, develop a competitive advantage and increase their marketability. With 88 Recommendations and over 10K connections on LinkedIn, she specializes in a proven, step-by-step program, resulting in individuals finding their dream job faster and easier than they could on their own. At least 50% of her clients at any given time are in leadership positions in sales, marketing and operations, while the other 50% typically span biotech, medtech, healthcare and IT. Janet has a Master of Arts Degree in Counseling Psychology from Pepperdine University, is certified by the Career Planning and Adult Development Network as an International Career/Transition Coach and was selected as the 2017 SMLA Member of the Year.
Who is your target customer? 6 figure Executives, Managers and High-Level Professionals
Who is your primary contact?Individuals in a Job Search and Career Transition.
What sets you apart from the competition? My Value Proposition:
- Comprehensive, all-inclusive coaching programs from soup to nuts to help clients land faster than they could on their own and with less stress
- 25 years’ experience in the field of Career Coaching and Job Search nationally across all industries
- Proven, step-by-step process with powerful career planning tools and sequential steps
- Personalized introductions to executives and managers in target companies
- 80% of clients land within three months of program completion
- Handouts and worksheets on every phase of the job search
- Masters in Counseling Psychology
- Certified Career Coach
When you are not working, what do you like to do? Go to movies, walk at the beach, visit museums.