Keith D. Olmo
Co-Founder & CEO at TransMerit Merchant Services
Industry: Financial Services
Summary: Visionary C-suite Executive with consistent record of success in growing thriving companies across 4 industries and leading them to rapid profitability. Built 2 startup businesses to national presence.
Innovator and ethical opportunist visualizing possibilities, imagining solutions, and taking advantage of trends/markets to quickly create thriving organizations and generate revenue.
Emotionally intelligent executive leader, building award-winning cultures and driving collaboration, accountability, and empowerment across all organizational levels.
Sales leader and mentor who builds, trains, and guides outstanding teams that embrace the vision, execute the strategies, and work committedly to surpass revenue year-over-year goals.
• Startups & Growth: Built startup electronic payment processing firm (TransMerit) from zero to $150M in sales processed and $4M in revenues in year 2 with no investment partners.
• National Business Development: Grew merchant credit card processing company (Payment Systems) to $2B in processed sales and $35M in gross revenues, expanding operations nationwide to 7 offices with 500 employees and agents.
• Sales Leadership: Built and led high-performance national teams to top sales awards. Led national sales efforts at an executive-level (Payment Systems) achieving portfolio sale and potential IPO partnership with new buyer in 2014.
• Award-Winning Services and Operations: Led TransMerit to excellence in service, market positioning, and operational efficiency, to capture FinTech Best Credit Card Payment Solutions Award in 2017 in field 3,000+ nominees and earned accredited BBB A+ rating.
• Executive Operations Leadership: Directed corporate risk management initiatives. Established effective operational policies and procedures to support rapid growth. Created and managed sales, processing, customer service, legal, HR, payroll, accounting, IT, compliance, and PR/marketing functions.
Who is your target customer?Retail and e-commerce businesses. Typically $1 million and above in sales. Affiliate partners who have access to merchants for us to cross sell and revenue share with affiliate partner.
What sets you apart from the competition?
• BBB A + rated
• FinTech Award Winner
• 20 + years experience
• Access to most competitive programs in the industry.
• Work directly with an owner.
• Give all residual margins back to merchants.
• Flexible and agile to accommodate any merchants needs.
When you are not working, what do you like to do?Family time (wife and 2 daughters), surf, workout, kickboxing and travel.