SMLA is committed to providing sales and marketing leaders with the tools and resources they need to enhance performance. Partnering with other organizations provides more ways for sales and marketing leaders to connect with the people and resources they need to be successful.
Follow Up Sales Strategies Workshop
Thursday, November 1, 2018
Time: 9:00 – 3:00
Productive Learning, 34700 Pacific Coast Hwy, #202, Capistrano Beach, CA
In the Follow Up Sales Strategies Workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- follow up when the prospect is ignoring you without being pushy
- make follow up a daily habit and keep it a top priority
- use a CRM easily
- implement a daily follow up action plan
- consistently stay in touch with those that are important to you
- 3 follow up musts
- Clear the business card stack on your desk and prevent it from building again
- Scripting: how to follow up on old business cards, rekindling lost relationships, how to talk to “strangers” at networking events without being “salesy”, how to have follow up conversations
- improve your follow up mindset
- and much more!
The San Diego chapter of the American Marketing Association (San Diego AMA) is a professional organization that is committed to developing powerhouse marketers within the San Diego business community.
We offer certificate programs, professional development courses, and customized corporate training programs. Join us for our first courses in Orange County!
SOAR Open Forum
You’ll Learn to: How to reach decision-makers and high-influencers on the telephone. What to say once you reach them in order to get an appointment. How to get past gatekeeper blockades ethically – with ease. How to convert a send me something request to an appointment. How to handle voicemail. How to increase appointments through a compelling value statement. How to make fewer dials with greater contact and do so ethically.
SMLA Members and Affiliates save $100: Enter the code “SMLA”
6 Degrees Business Networking
We believe one of our basic human needs is to connect and belong to a community. At 6º, being socially connected is a lifelong passion. Our mission is to connect our community invaluable, long-lasting business relationships while developing the future leaders of San Diego.
San Diego Business Services Alliance
Meetings are held the third Friday of each month and are free to attend for first-time visitors.
When: 7:45-9:30 AM
Where: Mintz Levin – 3580 Carmel Mountain Rd #300, San Diego, CA 92130
8-week Foundations Class
Like achieving success in most things in life, the more effort put in, the faster and quicker the results. The goal of Foundations is to provide a solid basis for understanding and applying the Sandler Selling System.
1) Why Have a System?
2) Bonding and Building Rapport
3) Making Up-Front Contracts
4) Questioning Strategies
6) Uncovering the Budget
7) The Decision Making Process
8) Closing the Sale